This ProCom Heating Full Size 32 Inch Vent Free Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. The insert is zero clearance approved so it can be framed without adding air gaps or spacing on the sides and top of the unit. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home.
The stylish arched fireplace screen and dual burner which produces generous flames along with a realistic sprayed brick liner creates a stunning home experience. Remote Control comes standard with Appliance.
This fireplace insert includes many features like remote control functions, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the ProCom Heating Vent Free Fireplace Insert radiates 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space.
This ProCom fireplace insert is the updated version of model FBD32RT.
Added Value: Trim Kit Included!
- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- 9 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 36.38"W X 33.27"H X 18.38"D
- Product Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FBNSD32RT
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's In the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 9
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver - Qty. 1
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.