This ProCom Vent-Free Fireplace is simply a beautiful and versatile piece of quality furniture. The fireplace mantel has been carefully designed and created in a slate gray furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence. This Fireplace can live in an antique, modern, bohemian, industrial, minimal, or any other type of home. This vent-free fireplace system includes many features like a T-Stat control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the ProCom Ventless Fireplace radiates 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- Slate Gray Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Mantel features light distressing throughout
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent-free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 40" W X 40" H X 14.5" D
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FBNSD28T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-2-GR
- Fireplace Insert is Assembled in the USA
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's in the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 5
- AAA Batteries - Qty. 1
- Hardware Package - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight and Ships in Two Boxes
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.