ProCom’s Dual Fuel Ventless Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. Since they do not require an outside duct or chimney, they can be placed anywhere within your home.
Our state of the art fireplace insert features thermostat control functions, battery assisted ignition, and much more. Our realistic log and burner technology brings the look and feel of real fire to your home. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style or ambiance.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,500 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Dual Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- 6 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Thermostat Controlled
- Toasted Almond Furniture Grade Finish
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model#: FBNSD400T-ZC
- Product Dimensions: 44"H x 44"W x 15.75"D
- Some assembly required.
Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
Fireplace Insert Dimensions
29.5" H x 29.1" W x 15.6" D
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
Straight Mantel: 44”H x 44”W x 15.75”D
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.