ProCom's Full Size Ventless Fireplace Systems are larger units designed to be the focal point of your room. These Ventless Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. They can be placed almost anywhere within your home since they do not require an outside duct or chimney.
Our state-of-the-art fireplace insert feature thermostat control functions, battery assisted ignition, hand painted logs and much more. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style. The quality craftsmanship of our fireplaces makes them the perfect accent for your home.
· 32,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,500 square feet of living space
· Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
· Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
· Autumn Spice Furniture Grade Finish
· Mantel features light distressing throughout
· 6 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
· Brick Panel Liner
· Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
· Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
· Single precision ported ventless gas burner
· Battery assisted Piezo ignition
· Arched style doors
· PFS Certified
· Product Weight: 144 lbs.
· Gas Fireplace Insert Model Number: FBNSD400T-ZC
· Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM400-1-AT
· Some assembly required
· Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box:
· Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
· Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
· Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
· Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Note: This item ships in two boxes.
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.