The commercial-quality ProCom Magnum Portable Kerosene Diesel Forced Air Heater Model# PCK220VT is an ideal way to keep warehouses, large office areas, or garages warm and dry.This portable unit is constructed using using durable metal and produces 220,000 BTUs and can service up to 5,200 square feet. The portable heater runs up to 12 hours on a full tank and has an emergency shut-off to provide safety.
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
- Weatherproof design with instant heat (no start up required)
- On-Board Diagnostic Center; 9 hours of run time on a full, 5.5 Gallon Tank
- 5 Heat Settings
- Heats Up To 5,200 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 12 Hours On A Full Tank
- LED Control Board With Temperature Display
- Digital Variable Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- Thermostat Adjustable from 5 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Instant Heat - No Startup Time Required
- Heavy-Duty Steel Handles
- Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
- Agency Certified For Outdoor Use
- Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- On-Board Diagnostic Center
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.